Call 1800 607 954
Škoda Roadside Assistance.
How it works
- Every new Škoda vehicle includes one-year complimentary roadside assistance membership, from the warranty start date.
- With every scheduled service performed at an authorised service centre, we will top up your policy to 12 months (we call this program SIRA - Service Initiated Roadside Assistance).
- As long as your vehicle meets the terms and conditions, we'll continue to do this for up to 9 years from the original new car warranty start date.
Of course, we aren't the only ones who will be worrying about you after a breakdown or an accident. In that event, we'll relay urgent messages to friends, family or business associates that may be affected or concerned by the delay. It's a simple gesture, but an important one.
Easy checklist of things to remember when calling us:
- Your name and telephone number
- Your location, with nearest cross street if possible
- A description of the problem or emergency
- Your vehicle registration number
Here To Help You
Our cover includes clever services such as car rental, towing, emergency accommodation and vehicle relocation. So there’s no need for you and your Škoda to panic.